The Cocoa Blend




Top L-R - Bitter Start, Sweeter End, Warm Tones. Bottom L-R - Pure Ganache, Substitute For Love, Freshly Toasted

Top L-R - Warm Tones, Subtle Blend, Beans Are White. Bottom L-R - Freshly Toasted, Infusion, Delicate Acidity



It turns out that Zoeva are not only awesome at providing amazeballs make-up brushes, but also gorgeous eyeshadow palettes!

Is 24 hours enough time for you to make up your mind about a beauty product? Because that is how long it took me to fall for this one.

I didn't think that I would love an eyeshadow palette so much after the buzz wore off following the delivery of my Lorac Pro. But this arrived the other day and I photographed, experimented and started drooling as soon as I bolted up the stairs and into my room like a mad woman. What can I say? New in make up excites me!

The Zoeva Cocoa Blend retails for 17.50 here.

For an affordable palette, it has a luxurious weight to it and beautiful gold asymmetric detailing on the packaging. And I don't mean tacky gold. It also contains a rather lovely message on the inside as you open the flap. 'Selected with love', to which I thought was quite a nice touch. This product screams Christmas stocking filler.

The Cocoa Blend contains 10 beautifully pigmented and buttery eyeshadows, with a mixture of shimmers and mattes that blend like a dream. The shimmers, such as Pure Ganache, Warm Tones and Subtle Blend, have a foiled appearance when they are applied onto the eyelid which I love. Additionally, Substitute For Love and Freshly Toasted are warm matte shades that are perfect for the crease of the eye.

Palettes are extremely expensive products to buy, so finding an affordable one that consists of high quality eyeshadows is a great feeling.

The verdict is in. I really, really love this.

Have you tried the Zoeva Cocoa Blend?


2 comments

  1. Such pretty photos, that would make a great Christmas present! X

    Veganism and why over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I totally agree, it's the perfect Christmas gift! X

    ReplyDelete