Sephora Cream Lip Stain

I can never go back to the Middle East without taking one, two or three trips to Sephora. I usually don't have an idea of what I want to purchase, spend almost an hour in there and end up at the check out counter a million swatches later. However, after reading the pretty amazing reviews of the Sephora Cream Lip Stains I knew that I would have to try them out and they definitely did not disappoint! 

As cliché as this sounds, they are pretty much everything you want and need in a lip product: Long lasting, moisturising, affordable, highly pigmented and an overall high-coverage dreamy formulation.

Left to Right: 02  Peach Tart, 01 Always Red and 09 Watermelon Slice

I picked up the shades:
01 - Always Red
02 - Peach Tart
09 - Watermelon Slice

Left to Right: 01 Always Red, 09 Watermelon Slice and 02 Peach Tart
Always Red, a shade that I would describe as the perfect red and now my favourite matte red lip product of all time. This product is extremely wearable and looks great with or without a lip liner.

Peach Tart is a gorgeous brown, peachy nude that goes with every make up look.

Watermelon Slice is a beautiful, bright eye catching shade for the upcoming summer. An almost fluorescent coral pink shade that would really stand out on bronzed, sun kissed skin. I'm so excited to wear this.

Left to Right: 01 Always Red, 02 Peach Tart, 09 Watermelon Slice
These Cream Lip Stains are so exciting and I can't wait to buy more.

Post a Comment