Soap & Glory The Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser - A Quick Review



I have never been entirely drawn to Soap & Glory skincare. I think it might be because although the body care smells delightful, it can sometimes come across as overly commercial and artificial. Don't get me wrong, Soap & Glory as a brand are amazing and I love an overpowering scent of vanilla and  citrus for my legs and arms - but not for the face.

Before I purchased this I did some online dishing and found it on Caroline Hironsblog. A skincare guru/blogger whom I don't know personally but trust dearly with all the skincare recommendations! So I bought it, finished it and thought that it was about time I did a quick review. I'm impressed! Like Caroline described, the packaging is quite relatable to toothpaste but who doesn't like a tube? You also get a large muslin cloth with every purchase of this which is always a bonus!

The Ultimelt has a very similar concept to my favourite cleanser of all time - the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. You squeeze out a grape sized amount onto your finger tips and throughly massage onto dry skin and down to the neck. The Ultimelt is suitable for all skin types unless you have sensitive skin and react to essential oils. The core ingredients are as follows:
Provitamin B5, Sweet Almond, Orange, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose and Geranium Oils.

The product initially comes out as a thick cream but begins to dissolve and melt into a less dense and softer formula as you distribute and massage it over the skin. I usually prefer to use an oil based cleanser to take my make-up off but this product works really well as both a first and second cleanse. After use, your skin is left feeling soft, refreshed, cleansed and make-up free. Basically everything you want from a cleanser.

If you're on a budget or want to experiment with hot cloth cleansers then I would highly recommend this one. As I find myself researching more and more into skincare, the price of products that I really want are way out of my budget. This cleanser is really accessible and retails for £10.00. You can buy it from your local Boots store both in-store and online. Soap & Glory usually have an offer on so you may be able to grab yourself an extra treat or two.

Have you tried the Ultimelt? I would love to know your thoughts. Find it here :)







Post a Comment