A Thrown Together Lorac Pro Palette Review

This post has been thrown together out of pure joy for my recent purchase of the Lorac Pro Palette which landed on my door step this morning. And woke me up. But i'm not mad, i'm in love with this product and it has definitely been a long time coming to say the least.


Let's talk packaging.

As most bloggers, vloggers and make-up addicts have stated, the matte black packaging welcomes your fingerprints, dust, product fall out and anything else it can grab onto. However, it's extremely light. So light that I forgot it was in my hand when I was walking around my house earlier this morning. The width of this product is tiny and the content is so amazing and versatile, making it the perfect palette to take with you on your travels. That alone is a winning factor for me.


I'm obsessed with the content of this palette. You can easily create both day and night time looks with it and do them well. The formula of the shadows is lovely. They have quite a buttery texture and are a dream to blend. Not to mention a perfect balance between mattes and shimmers which is quite hard to find. The main downfall is that the shadow goes everywhere when you dab your brush into the product. But I didn't notice any fall out on application or when I was blending. 

Overall I really loved using this palette this morning. It's a friendly and affordable product that I can see myself getting use out of daily. That's a bold statement for me to make as i've never purchased a palette that I use all the time.

My favourite shades so far are: Taupe, LT Bronze, Gold and LT Pink. I think i'll have a dabble more towards the right of the palette tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

Have you tried the Lorac Pro Palette? Should I invest in it's relative the Lorac Pro 2? Oh and here's a really terrible selfie that doesn't do the make up much justice.


P.S Apologies for the average photography, my poor camera charger is broken and I was eager to write a review on this. My iPhone 6 had to suffice. xx

Post a Comment