The ASOS Knit Picks

Is it too early to be looking for a winter wardrobe?

I've been in the Middle East all summer and as much as I love being here with family and friends, there is a part of me that is desperately wanting to switch the shorts and strappy tees for some winter woolies. That's probably the effects of the blistering heat talking. 

Admittedly i'm a knit hoarder. I go to university in them, go to town in them, go out to town in them, sometimes sleep in them and most importantly feel most comfortable in them. And as university is around the corner, I think it's about time I start searching for some Autumn/Winter bits.

So while I sit here and have a cup of tea, I couldn't help but have a nosey on the ASOS website for some inspiration. I have 16 saved items so far and 80% of them are knits. Here are some of my choices:

1. ASOS Colour Block Sweatshirt 
I have a tendency to gravitate towards monochrome. I'm intrigued by contrast. This is the sort of sweatshirt that, given you buy the right size, is a flattering loose fit. Fitting in all the right areas. I'm thinking black skinny jeans and ankle boots.

2. Boohoo Plunge V Back Jumper
I'm a firm believer in 'if you've got it, flaunt it'. But recently i've been more interested in showing off more back than front. I appreciate a garment that looks sexy without the exposure of your lady lumps.

3. River Island Lightweight V Neck Jumper
A little see through, but the length and neckline are grabbing my attention.

4. ASOS Jumper Dress
I can't go through winter without a couple of short and sweet jumper dresses. I specifically chose this one as it's navy (surprise, surprise a dark colour), and it's elasticated at the waist. They also look great with over the knee boots. *happy dance*

5. New Look High Neck Ribbed Jumper 
Chunky and high neck, my favourite! Did someone say cozy? I appreciate how you can dress these pieces up or down. It's the best feeling being comfortable and looking your best.

6. ASOS Chunky Jumper With Cold Shoulder And Split Sides
Cut outs in jumpers add a bit of edge too them. Admittedly there's nothing particularly attractive about shoulders, but in this I think there could be.

Who else is excited for an Autumn/Winter wardrobe edit?

Post a Comment