Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream



As I've stopped wearing make up everyday, I have started to use a less is more approach to my skincare:

1. Cleanser, 2. Serum, 3. Moisturiser - with the application of the odd toner or face mask a couple of nights in the week. That routine works for me and I like to add and remove as per what my skin needs at the time.

Kiehls is a brand that I've heard many great things about but I've never had the chance to indulge. I've started this new thing where I don't buy new skincare until I finish the product that I already have in my possession. And as hard as that may be for a skincare hoarder like myself, I simply don't have the space for all of the things that I have on my wish list. But it was time to buy a new moisturiser and Kiehls has always been appealing to me.  Their Ultra Facial Cream £24 - has rave reviews and is one of the brands bestsellers, making it a good first product to buy as a way of introducing myself to the brand.

Side note - I also buy into things really easily and if you slap a 'bestseller' stamp on something then I'm more than likely to make a purchase!

I've been using this moisturiser for a month now and I feel like I've given it a sufficient trial period to give you an honest opinion.

The packaging is nothing too special, but again, it works! Simple, clean and easy to transport from A to B.

The cream doesn't have a scent which I quite like as I usually prefer skincare with a subtle fragrance. With that in mind, it lessens the chances of the product irritating my skin.

Kiehls advertise this product as an all day moisturiser, for all skin types that provides ultimate hydration throughout the day. That is literally all I need at my age and I'm really enjoying using it. The product is light, absorbs well into the skin and doesn't produce an oily residue throughout the day. It's also cooling and refreshing - attributes that I crave in skincare - and leaves the skin looking plump, smooth and hydrated after application.

It's not the cheapest neither is it the most expensive moisturiser on the market, but it works and a little goes a very long way.

Have you tried the Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturiser? The Midnight Recovery Concentrate may well be my next skincare purchase.







Post a Comment