A Fresh Glow For Fall


Beauty in the Photo: Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation, Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer, Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Original), MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Global Glow, MAC Cherry Lip Liner and MAC Ruby Woo

Summer has come to an end in the West but the beach season is kicking off in Dubai!

The Sun can seriously dry out my skin and I've been on the hunt for a glowy, natural and easy-to-wear foundation for a while now.

Burberry is a brand that I have never invested in before. Fashion or Beauty. The Burberry Beauty counters didn't seem overly accessible when I was living in Manchester and so I was never tempted to swatch or buy.

On my way to Bahrain for a mini break, I stumbled across a counter that was well stocked and it was 20% off Duty Free. It would have been rude not to buy anything. A single Eyeshadow or Lipstick is always my go to when I'm new to a brand, but as I was looking for a new base to trial and test - I decided to pick up the Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Foundation in Camel No.42 - for 100AED (£22) cheaper than the Retail Price may I add!

The packaging is heavy and luxurious. The lid can get quite grubby when it rolls around in your make up bag but such is the case for all product regardless of packaging.

Burberry describes this foundation as a buildable medium coverage that provides a flawless and dewy glow whilst also giving a natural-looking finish without hiding the skin... I agree!

After almost two months of wearing it, I really really love this product. I love foundation's that are easy to wear and this bottle of joy allows you to wear the formula as opposed to the formula wearing you. It feels moisturising and is anything but distressing on the skin.

I admire how it doesn't cover absolutely everything. You can still see your beauty spots or freckles through the base however it provides you with an even tone and adds a beautiful luminosity to the skin. And one thing it hasn't done on me this far is cling on to any dry patches which is something that I really struggle with in a lot of foundations.

The heat is still in the air and I've found my perfect base companion to see me through the rest of the year, day and night.

What are your thoughts on the Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation and what do I need to try next?

Post a Comment