For The Khaki Lovers



My love for Khaki doesn't stop at clothing. I had been on the look out for the perfect army green eyeliner for a while and the hunt came to an end when I walked into MAC the other day and discovered Forever Green. I'm a brown-eyed girl, therefore technically I should be reaching for the purples to flatter my eye colour (Permaplum, a gorgeous purple Powerpoint Eye Pencil is on my wish-list.), but i'm counting on this gem to spice up my make-up throughout the winter.

Coloured eye pencils can be quite frightening, but this is such a wearable shade and not at all offensive so i've been wearing it daily. On Nights out, to lectures, out shopping and even to the gym. (Come on girls, I know at least some of you wear make-up to the gym!) The description claims this product to have a metallic shimmer with a matte finish, which it 100% does but it looks flattering.

I'm a big fan of the formula when it comes to the MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil's. They have a buttery and easy to blend texture, meaning minimal tugging of the eye. So far I have been wearing this sultry green on my waterline to dare I say it, add a 'pop' of colour to my make-up. However, my next experiment is to apply it all over the lid, which I can imagine to look rather beautiful.

Colour doesn't just have to be for the warmer months of the year.

Have you been Forever Green-ed? 



Post a Comment