The Estée Lauder Haul




Welcome to my first Estée Lauder Haul and a very image heavy post!

It has been a long time coming but i've finally purchased Estée Lauder's Double Wear foundation, and conveniently from Boots as you have got to keep wracking up those points! Christmas is very much just around the corner after all.

I've never purchased anything from Estée Lauder before and the service was wonderful. It's always nice to hear that you have lovely skin and that the foundation and lipstick looks gorgeous on you. It makes it much easier to hand over your cash and say to yourself 'Go on then, take my money.' I was also given a very generous gift bag at the check out as a reward for spending. *Happy dance*

When it comes to Winter beauty I think, flawless base and dark bold lips. And I think that I've hit the nail on the head with these two.

Here's the haul:

This product definitely does what it says on the tin. Stays-in-place! I almost have to do a triple cleanse to make sure that my face is free of it at the end of the day. Regardless of the effort you have to put in to take it off, it's a fabulous product. Initially, I was reluctant to buy this because of how full coverage it is. I'm not into the whole cake face thing, or even worse feeling like your base is wearing you. But I have been pleasantly surprised and so far, so good. 

The launch of these lipsticks have sparked a lot of joy for me. I've always known that Estée Lauder have some of the best skincare on the market and some great make-up products. But I've also had the impression that their target market is aimed more towards the mature side. Until the gorgeous Kendall Jenner became the new face and they came out with these beautiful matte lipsticks. I think that I could happily spend a lot of money on all of them. The shade Desirous is my new favourite Autumn/Winter shade. The sales advisor on the counter at Boots claimed that these lipstick's don't require a lip liner. Because Desirous is an extremely dark shade, I prefer to pair it with a lip liner but there is a substantial amount of staying power there and The Pure Color Envy's are an extremely comfortable wear. 



My purchases were rewarded with a gift bag filled with cute little miniatures, decent sized samples and a lipstick:

1. Take It Away Make-up Remover Lotion
2. Daywear (Love) 
3. Modern Muse Perfume
4. Doublewear Foundation
5. Advanced Night Repair
6. Pure Color Lasting Lipstick CREME 17 Rose Tea

Best gift bag ever!

I can't wait to experiment with all the goodies. Do you have any Estée Lauder favourites?





Post a Comment