The Eyeshadow For Early Winter Mornings


A pink ribbon in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Here's my secret to looking extra beautiful in the morning. And it doesn't involve setting your alarms to go off 30 minutes earlier...

Move over On and On Bronze. I have a new favourite shade from the Maybelline NY Colour 24HR Tattoo by EyeStudio range.

I'm trying my best to experiment with my eyeshadow and go beyond reaching for the golds, browns and bronze shades. Which is something I can't help but do naturally. Metallic Pomegranate is a deep  burgundy shade with an odd yet flattering tinge of rust running through it. I've been counting on this  product to encourage a sweet and subtle transition into Winter when it comes to my eye make-up.

I love a good cream eyeshadow as they're a great product to use for beginners, busy women or for people that just can't be bothered but want to look some what presentable. (i.e me before university.) And they're a dream to use. I almost think that it's impossible to make a cream eyeshadow look bad.

I've been wearing Metallic Pomegranate daily and on it's own. With a dab of my finger, some blending with the help of a fluffy brush and lashings of mascara, my eyes are done within seconds. And it looks decent!

The warmth of this beautiful cream is what i'm most drawn to. Nothing beats wearing a sultry smokey eye with your scarf half way up your face and having a stroll through the crisp Winter air. It makes Monday morning's a wee bit more bearable.

What I admire about this particular range of cream shadows is that they really are great value for money. £4.99 can no way be argued with. They have an impressive staying power and the texture isn't at all drying. As with most cream eyeshadows, they can be used as a base product to prime the lids but I think that they look lovely on their own.

I do plan on buying more. From time to time I wander into Boots to have a nose but the crowd around the Maybelline shelves is always either too overwhelming or there aren't enough testers on show. First world problems, hey.

Have you tried the Maybelline 24HR Tattoo Gel Creams yet? If not, WHY?



Post a Comment