Let's talk #HMBEAUTY







It's a New Year. But not a 'New Me'. I still love make-up and will continue to buy it no matter what my boyfriend says! 

I won't bore you with my life goals as I don't think anybody cares! Apart from declare that I have purchased a NutriBullet and it was the best decision I have ever made. Fact.

Welcome to a very image heavy post all about the recent re-launch of H&M Beauty.

The brand have recently changed from having very little (and unimpressive) make-up on offer to having the full lot! And It's good. The H&M concept of supplying affordable and quality products is definitely portrayed through their beauty department.

On my outing to Dubai Mall, I came across the large fittings filled with testers in store and was amazed at the selection of both Beauty and Haircare products.

I obviously picked up a few make-up goodies. However, I didn't bother with the haircare as I have thick, curly, frizzy and pain in the a*** hair. I doubt the selection of quirky packaged hair products would have been entirely fit for purpose.

Instead, an eyeshadow in every form came home with me.

1. An Eye Colour Palette - £9.99
2. A Single - Ginger Snap £4.99
3. And a Cream - Colour Essence Eye Cream in Gentlewoman -£4.99

I like the simplicity of the packaging. The black, white and gold theme exceeds expectations that you have for a high-street/drugstore beauty range.

The eyeshadow palette comes with nine eyeshadows and a large mirror. Perfect for throwing into your on the go make-up bag. I gravitated towards the deep greens in this palette. The shadows are relatively sheer but you can build them to your desired density. With patience you can create a lovely sultry smokey eye with this.

Interestingly enough I found the pigment of the single shadows to be a lot more intense than those in the palettes. Hence the name 'High Impact Eye Colour'. These shadows are amazing quality for a price point of £4.99. I love a shadow that can only be described as buttery. I want more! I want more!

Cream eyeshadows are my thing. They're a lazy bitch eye product that every lady, make-up lover or not, needs in their life.

As with most shadows that come in cream form, this H&M eye cream works and builds best when applied with your ring finger and blended out with a fluffy brush. One eye at a time though, these cream to powder shadows don't have too much play time!

Browse H&M Beauty here.

An order of more singles may be on the cards after rounding this post up.

What are your thoughts on H&M Beauty? :)








Post a Comment