In The Nude This Spring/Summer

I never realise how much I have of something until I either have a gander into my make up collection or go to photograph things for a blog post. So when I was choosing which products to include and photograph it was then that I realised how many nude lipsticks or glosses I actually have. I like to think of myself as a bit of a nude hoarder. They're a safe buy and worth the money as nude shades are more often than not my go to lip colour, especially in the day time. There's something about wearing a bold block colour in the day time that makes me feel a little uneasy. I always think, 'is the colour bleeding' or 'has the colour rubbed off'. But don't get me wrong, on a night out I love wearing a statement lip.




The nudes i'm loving:

1. Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel in Moody Margot - I've spoken about this two or three posts ago. It's a new addition to my lip collection and i'm really enjoying wearing it. I love the sheer simplicity of it.

2. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 02 - It's no secret that i'm a huge fan of the formula when it comes to these Cream Lip Stains. They leave you with a matte finish that is extremely long lasting, but not at all drying. The shade 02 is a muted peachy brown nude.

3. Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in Nude Perfection - Peachy, cheap, cheerful and an overall slap and dash product.

4. MAC Velvet Teddy - It's difficult to find a nude lip colour that suits all skin types. MAC's famous Matte lipstick 'Velvet Teddy' is one for all complexions.

5. MAC Spice Lip Pencil  - This '90's lip pencil looks great paired with Velvet Teddy or all over the lips on its own. Whatever takes your fancy.

My style and go to make up looks are always changing, but my instinctive reach for a nude on a daily basis will always stay the same. Is that boring?

What are your go to lip products this Spring/Summer?


Post a Comment