New In: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

I always tell myself that i'm not going to splurge on expensive mascaras because I go through them too quickly. And with regards to Benefit, the They're Real! mascara wasn't doing it for me. It wasn't a horrendous product, but my lashes were a little clumpy and lacked length after I used it. When the Roller Lash Mascara came out there was a lot of hype around it, similar to that of the They're Real! and I convinced myself that it was something I could live without and save myself the £19.50. That was the case until I went into Sephora and saw the pretty pink, black and silver packaging on the shelf. Benefit always gets me with the outside packaging detail! 


My Thoughts

I love it! This mascara gives your lashes such a flattering curl. Voluminous and thick without the clumpy texture, and it gives the lashes a great length. This product is buildable, but two coats is more than enough to do the job. The longevity is to a good standard, leaving you with luscious long lashes throughout the day.The packaging is dainty and cute with a bit of a vintage feel to it. The wand curves in the right places and lifts and curls the lashes beautifully. 

Would I recommend it? Absolutely! Here are some before and after pictures for you to enjoy, featuring my lovely mug... LOL.

x






Post a Comment