I've Been Sheer Glowed

A couple of posts ago I was ranting and raving about everything that was going wrong in my life with regards to poor foundation choices. But after months of 'umming and ahhing', I finally feel like i've made the right one. 

It was my 21st birthday last Saturday and my Mum and I took a trip into the Selfridges beauty hall. I absolutely adore Selfridges. You never feel at all looked down upon and there's always a fantastic atmosphere in there! DJs and half naked men were there promoting a new MAC collection (my Mum was loving that part), and everyone was enjoying the weekend vibes.


I walked straight over to the NARS counter and asked to be matched to Sheer Glow. There's a lot of hype around this foundation and I thought that it would be just my luck to be not that in love with it. But I was wrong, I really really love is one. For my sometimes flakey cheeks and oily t-zone, I find this product to be sensational. The finish isn't exactly glowy (which i'm sure you've read time and time again), but I sort of like that. It has a soft velvety finish that doesn't drag over your dry patches. An even better selling point is that it feels like you virtually have nothing on. But you can build it to a good medium to full coverage if you wanted to and there are shades for days.

The packaging is cute and petite which is fantastic for travelling. It sort of reminds me of a large-ish nail polish bottle, but not really large at all. 


The Downfall:

It doesn't come with a bloody pump. I knew this when I bought it so I can't complain too much. It's only until you get home and use it for a couple of days that it really winds you up and they're impossible to get a hold of. 

Have you been Sheer Glowed yet?

Post a Comment