The Mini Gerard Cosmetics Haul




After a long wait, I've finally gotten my hands on a couple of lippys from Gerard Cosmetics. (Note to self: Order from Beauty Bay next time.) I went for Jaclyn Hill's 1995 and Sophia Chang from Fashionista804's Kimchi DollSurprise, Surprise. I went for the nudes. At first I didn't think that I would be a fan of the gold packaging, but I am. They don't look or feel at all cheap and create a nice contrast amongst my MAC lipsticks on the top of my rather boring desk. That's a good excuse isn't it? Buy more lipsticks, it will make your desk look prettier!


1995 is my favourite of the two. It has a matte finish, but is creamy and comfortable. And quite frankly, one of the best browny nudes i've ever tried. It's what I like to call a nude for everyone. Gorgeous on both pale and darker skin tones. I find it quite difficult to find a nude that suits my tanned skin without it looking like i've lathered on the concealer. I wore 1995 for the first time after my last exam this year where there was quite a lot of drinking throughout the day and it stayed on! The lasting power is definitely there.

Lip Liner: MAC Whirl

Kimchi Doll is a cute, pink and peachy nude and like 1995, is creamy and wonderful. It's a bit on the pale side, so people like me with darker skin tones are better off wearing a lip liner underneath it in a shade darker. Nevertheless, I'm a fan and can't wait to wear it throughout the summer.

Lip Liner: MAC Spice




The price point is spot on at £11.50 each and I love the formulation of them. I find them extremely comparable to MAC in terms of quality and comfort, but not so much shade selection.

Comfortable, affordable and lovely.

Have you tried Gerard Cosmetics yet?



Post a Comment